We have decided to include a wireless router with the R1799 Installation fee. That is a R549 saving.
We will be introducing interest free payment options. 6 months max.
With payment options, the equipment stays the property of Netbits until paid in full.
With once off payments, a minimum required payment period of 3 months are needed, in this time the wireless equipment will still be property of Netbits until the 3 months have past.
after this period the equipment is the property of the client and 30 day cancellation can be done without the risk of “losing” the equipment.
If you cancel within the 3 month period the equipment will be removed and become part of Netbits stock once again.
Knowing the different types of internet services that are available to you can help you decide which type of internet service best suits your needs. Broadband is a term used that covers all types of internet connections: cable, satellite, DSL, and fiber optic otherwise known as FiOS). These are all the high-speed internet services that keep you connected at all times. The other option is dial-up (which still exists and people actually pay for it) if it is that Dial-up is your only choice, you would maybe prefer to go with broadband. I have summarized the different types of broadband connections that are available to consumers:
DSL -Digital Subscriber Line. It operates over a normal telephone line similar to dial-up. DSL delivers download speed of up to 25 megabits per second. There are two types of DSL: Asymmetric DSL which is the cheaper option between the two and offers faster download speeds that upload speed (ADSL) and Symmetric DSL (SDSL) equally provides faster upload and download speeds, which may be quite important if you use VPN on a regular basis to backup large files to the cloud.
- DSL is the least expensive when compared to other broadband options
- You are able to have more than one DSL provider that you can choose from
- DSL can deliver up to 100 times network performance of a dial-up modem, speed may vary depending on the service plan or network capacity.
- The quality of speed depends solely on the distance: The further you are from your provider’s central office, the connection will be slower and less reliable.
- Since DSL is “on” all the time, it can be easy for external hackers to attack.
Offered by a television provider, were developed to provide reliable TV service to communities.
It operates over coaxial cable TV wires and providers speed from 3 Mbps to 100 Mbps.
- Speed and quality of your service do not depend on your location like it does with ADSL.
- Operates without a line, this means that you are always connected.
- Not prone to drop out as the dial-up internet are.
- In many cases, your bandwidth is shared with people in your area, so if more and more people use the cable broadband service at once the slower the internet service will be for everyone including you.
- Not available in all locations.
- Requires connection fees, especially if you hire a professional technician to install.
Doesn’t matter where you are, Satellite offers speeds of up to 15 Mbps down and Mbps up.
- The modern generation does not even know what a modem sounds like when its cranks up. With Satellite your internet is always on so you will never have to start up your internet.
- No matter where you are in the world, Satellite is able to reach you.
- Satellite internet is by far the most expensive methods of internet connections.
- Slow speeds are one of the biggest disadvantages associated with Satellite Internet.
- The weather has a negative impact on Satellite internet users when it is rainy, cloudy, windy or snowing signal can easily be lost.
Fiber optic service (FiOS)
One of the latest internet connectivity types operates over an optical network using light. The moment the major providers of this internet connectivity are Verizon, AT&T, U -Verse and Qwest and this internet provides speeds as high as 300 Mbps and 65 Mbps up
- Offers the highest speeds ever! (buzz light year speed) compared to copper wire connections such as DSL or Cable.
- Fiber is available only in limited areas
Of course, each internet service connection type has its advantage and disadvantage it’s really up to you. Choose whatever works for you, contact Netbits for professional assistance.
Wireless is the way forward
With more and more businesses starting to rely on the internet as a database source or even a source of income by manner of a website or E-commerce site, it has become a necessity for each of these company’s internet to run smoothly and sufficiently.
Netbits Wireless Internet Service Provider Nelspruit can provide you with the exact service that you would require, be it for your home to run social media pages or gaming, business or corporate company.
Netbits has various wireless uncapped internet packages available such as:
- Up to 1mbps – R 549 p/m
- Up to 2 mbps – R 799 p/m
- Up to 4mbps – R 1399 p/m
- Up to 8mbps – R 1999 p/m
Netbits delivers High Speed Wireless Internet for the Nelspruit Area. The beauty of Netbist Wireless Internet is that we do not rely on any Telkom lines which helps to remove all the frustration of having lines that are either stolen or broken. Netbits is completely independent. Netbits is most definitely a great alternative to an ADSL Line. No frustrations, no offline moments, just the satisfaction of continuous internet services. Your uncapped wireless internet will give you so much more roaming freedom and all programs online information will be up to date and immediately available.
Help your business to grow with the help of a Wireless Internet Service Provider Nelspruit, Netbits